Welcome to Dojo 3 where we have been providing quality Martial Arts lessons and empowering families since 2008! We offer Children Martial Art Lessons, and Adult Martial Art Lessons, focusing on
Taekwondo, Tang Soo Do, and Jun Fan Kali/Jeet Kune Do. We also incorporate Martial Art Lessons and techniques from styles of Karate, Kung Fu, Judo,Brazilian Jui Jitsu, Jujistsu, Kenpo, Boxing, and Krav Maga, as well of a myriad of weapons of 11 weapons including Escrima, Nunchucks, Knife, and Sword. Now it’s your chance to join one of the fastest growing martial arts schools in the country and experience the benefits of the Martial Arts.
At Dojo 3 we offer a variety of programs in Martial Arts that is suited for children and adults of all backgrounds, experience, schedules, and ages! Our martial art lessons focus on all of the benefits of a traditional martial arts program such as real life Self Defense, Discipline, Concentration, Confidence, and Respect (not just the sport stuff)! Deeply rooted in our traditional way of instruction our instructors inspire our students to reach their fullest potential both in the martial arts and in their every day lives. Our students embark in both a martial arts journey and a life journey as well.
Dojo 3 Levels of Classes
- Basic: White Belt through Orange Belt students. Students learn basic techniques, and self-defense.
- Intermediate: Green Belt through Blue Belt students. Students learn techniques, weapons, self-defense, and improved combat ability
- Advanced: Brown Belt through Black Belt students. Student learn jumping and flying techniques, weapon fighting, gun and knife defense, as well as cementing abilities standing and on the ground.
- Black Belt: Black Belts and above. Students learn advanced application of techniques and weapons.
Why Dojo 3?
At Dojo 3 we believe that being a black belt is a life-long journey of improvement, leadership and responsibility. It’s never too early or late – come check out one of our black belt families, today!
- Dojo 3 is about changing lives through quality, dependable, and first class martial arts instruction. Through training in Martial Arts, a student can learn lessons of personal safety and self-defense, but more importantly learn about who they are as an individual.
- Our philosophy is that a Black Belt is a character and a way a life… “A Black Belt is not something you earn, but something you become!” …so it is our goal to teach each our student to strive for personal excellence in everyday life, learn essential life skills become successful, and to teach about personal safety.
- All of our programs are designed to take a student from white belt through black belt and beyond.